Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Rising to the challenge

I was tagged, I was tagged! And being a good girl, I am doing what Steve "Night After Night" Smith requested.

Here's the assignment:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

I reached up above my desk and what came up was Dawn, Dusk or Night, Yasmina Reza's book about Nicolas Sarkozy and his presidential campaign. It could not be more appropriate. I mean, the head spins. Here are the three sentences, with paragraph breaks, returns and indents intact:

"To be the favorite, what a disenchantment for a lover of adversity.

Talking about his team:
They have no right to complain."

One, two, ka-POW! If only Hillary Clinton had a Yasmina Reza to follow her around the campaign trail…

David Cote, Judy McGuire, DJ El Toro, Michaelangelo Matos, Franklin Bruno: you are on!

No comments: